Childthrive,LLC is currently expanding and seeking to hire an additional licensed clinical psychologist or a highly experienced, licensed master-level mental health clinician. Candidates who apply need training in evidenced-based treatment focused on children and adolescents. It is strongly preferred that psychologist candidates have completed a pediatric-focused internship or post-doctoral residency. Please see the following about candidate eligibility:
- Eligible candidates will have an interest in delivering services that fit within our existing niche including the pediatric anxiety and disruptive behavior population OR has developed a treatment specialty that complements our existing niche, such as working with pediatric mood disorders or pediatric OCD, for example.
- Eligible candidates will have received training in an evidenced-based therapy protocol or hold a certification in a treatment that espouses behavior management principles and/or cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and/or third wave cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Experience treating children with selective mutism and social anxiety disorder and/or being PCIT trained and certified is a bonus!
- Will train in Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT).
- Will train in Parent Child Interaction Therapy for Selective Mutism (PCIT-SM).
Childthrive, LLC is a clinic that provides advanced specialty care in child and adolescent psychology in Indiana and Illinois. Treatment is primarily based out of our physical office location in Lake County, Indiana (located appx. 50 east of Chicago, IL). Due to Covid-19, treatment is also provided via telehealth in Indiana and Illinois. As needed, treatment may be provided in the community and school-settings.
Childthrive, LLC places a high value on its staff and has cultivated a workplace culture of collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and a structure that encourages strong work/life balance. Flexible schedules, peer supervision, and telehealth training and support is provided. Part-time employment is available with the opportunity to grow into full time employment if desired.
We would love to talk to you about how your skills would fit in with our areas of expertise!
Please forward your resume, cover letter, and three letters of reference to DrBrandon@childthrive.net
Job Type: W-2